Our team of medical researchers & statisticians under the leadership of Dr. Murali Dr. G. Murali Mohan Reddy , who was associated with premier medical institutions like PGI Chandigarh and London School of Hygeine and Tropical health, have launched this initiative to support young medical researchers. The programme aims to equip the young researchers with all the necessary skills to design and conduct good quality research. The programme also offers continuum of support from the project planning to completion and dissemination (Conference presentation/ journal article) to young researchers.
The training is provided through a series of interactive video lectures and live video training sessions by trained epidemiologists and statisticians.
The programme aims to achieve,
The complete details of the programme are enclosed herewith.
|Before submission of protocol||1.HOW TO CHOOSE THE TOPIC. HOW TO ENHANCE PROJECT ACCEPTANCE (WHAT DO REVIEWERS LOOK FOR?)
2. DECODING THE COMPONENTS OF ICMR “STS” PROTOCOL
3.. HOW TO WRITE SCIENTIFICALLY SOUND TITLE AND OBJECTIVES
4. EFFECTIVE SEARCH OF PUBMED
5.HOW TO WRITE PLAGIARISM FREE CONTENT AND PROVIDE CITATIONS USING “MENDELY” – PART I
6. Study design and sample size
7. CHECK LIST TO REVIEW YOUR PRORTOCLBEFORE SUBMISSION
|After protocol acceptance||
8. SIMPLE TIPS TO DESIGN GOOD STUDY PROFORMA
9. SIMPLE TIPS FOR DATA ENTRY
10. USING MENDELY – PART II
12. BASICS OF DATA ANALYSIS: PART I
13. BASICS OF DATA ANALYSIS PART –II
14. HOW TO COMPILE FINAL PROJECT REPORT
15.CHECK LIST BEFORE SUBMISSION
EACH MODULE WILL BE FOLLOWED BY